How to get CRYSCOR
Free-of-charge demo version
- The free-of-charge CRYSCOR09 (!) demo version is part of the CRYSTAL14 demo version.
- All functionalities of the full version are active, the only limit is that the maximal number of atoms per primitive cell is restricted to 3.
- For more information please refer to the CRYSTAL webpage (How to get a copy).
- There are also CRYSCOR Demo Version Test Jobs available.
- CRYSCOR09 (!) is available as an additional license to CRYSTAL14 (CRYSTAL License fee).
- To register and download, please refer to the CRYSTAL webpage (How to get a copy).
- The following prices are in addition to the CRYSTAL fees:
|Academic, degree granting, institutions||500 Euro|
|Non-academic, non-profit-making government agencies and laboratories||1000 Euro|
|Computer centres serving non-profit-making communities||1000 Euro|
|Private companies and profit-making institutions||4000 Euro|